Choosing a new parent communication platform can feel daunting. You may be unsure what kind of tool is best for your school or what questions you need to address with a new potential vendor.
If you're currently evaluating parent communication platforms, use the checklist below to guide you through choosing the right platform for your school.
- Does the tool offer an integrated app, mass notification and classroom communication solution?
- Will all stakeholders - administrators, teachers and staff - be able to communicate with parents and students?
- Does the tool help you manage and automate workflows such as forms, conferences, and more?
Cost & Value
- Will the tool help increase teacher and parent satisfaction? Will they become fans?
- Does the solution help you maintain your school’s branding?
- What exactly will you be getting for the price you are paying? Is there an upgrade path for later?
Download the printable checklist here: