We are always adding new features to ParentSquare and we want to make sure schools are aware of all that we offer. Take a look at this complete list in our Feature Flyer.
Some of our additions this school year include:
- Automated notifications for outstanding balances - lunch, library, etc.
- Private and public messages/chat with one or small group of users
- Comment/No Comment - ability to have your district or school changed to public or private comments
- Directory search by email, name, phone
- CSV export for volunteer hours
- App updates
- Support - live chat on help page
Still using SignUp Genius? Do you know you can do it all on ParentSquare?
Some of you may still be using Sign-up Genius for your online signups but I want to ensure you that ParentSquare is here to streamline your school to home communication. If you have never used ParentSquare to request volunteers or create wish lists, take a look at our help page to get started.
Quick and easy and available in your post
- Post your wish list
- Organize classroom volunteers
- Set-up recurring weekly/monthly help
- Ask for field trip chaperones