With ParentSquare, scheduling conferences is super easy, saving time for parents and teachers!
A few reasons to give online conferences a try this fall
- Instead of taking hours of time to manage sign ups, it takes just a few minutes to follow the screens and send out the conference times to parents
- Parents can easily manage their own schedules, they just log on, see what is available, and take a time slot that works for them
- You can print out a list of all conferences so you can hang it up or have it handy
- No need to remind parents, a reminder will automatically be sent to the parent the day before the conference
- You can watch a two minute video and get started today - Conference Sign Ups Video
Here is how it works
1. From the homepage, click on the 'Apps' button. From the drop down menu, select 'Conference Sign Ups'
2. Fill out the Sign Ups form.
3. To remove any time slots that do not fit your schedule, click on the trashcan icon to the right of them. Click the 'Next' button when you are finished.
4. All conference sign ups are sent as posts. To allow members of a group or another class sign up, add them to the 'To' field. You can edit the subject and description of the post or use the template provided. Select the appropriate notification options and click the 'Post Now' button.